protein-protein interaction and expression libraries.

biol.ruu.nl at N.P.Dantuma biol.ruu.nl at N.P.Dantuma
Fri Feb 9 09:42:34 EST 1996

Hi Joaquim,

If you can label the known protein in such a way that it can be visualized
at the light microscopical level or if you can detect it with antibodies
this article might be of interest: Nucleic Acids Research 19: 4556. A method
for cDNA cloning in COS cells irrespective of subcellular site of
expression. In this letter an antibody is used to select COS cells which
express a certain cytoplasmic protein but maybe you can replace the antibody
by your protein and pick up COS cells from your expression library that
contains proteins that interact with your labeled protein.

Just an idea.

Nico Dantuma

In article <jculi-0602962136250001 at powmod.cbm.uam.es> jculi at mvax.cbm.uam.es (
Joaquim Culi ) writes:>From: jculi at mvax.cbm.uam.es (Joaquim Culi )