mMessage machine - Ambion

Alan Neely phyan at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Feb 9 20:22:17 EST 1996

We are having problem making long messages (6 to 8 kb). This problem
is sporadic and inconsistent except when you need more message with
desperation. Then changing cap/gtp, temperature, time, template
concentration fail to modify the outcome...
I know is Friday evening but we're pretty desperate for these results.
So if any one have had any similar experience and found a solution or
have suggestion about things to try and ting not to bother trying please
let us know.

Thanks,