JOB - CA - La Jolla - Software. Systems Engineer

Douglas Gurevitch douglas at sequana.com
Fri Feb 9 15:12:44 EST 1996

   Sequana Therapeutics, Inc., a leading genomics company dedicated to the
discovery of genes associated with human diseases, is seeking a Software
Systems Engineer to contribute to our Engineering/Development group.

   You will be responsible for development of control and user interface
software for laboratory instrument systems, integration of instrumentation
with our SYBASE database system via links and software, specification of
sample processing systems, and project management, always ensuring
integration of software with biochemistry and hardware teams.  Three years
experience in instrument control programming and software development, C
and Visual Basic, Familiarity with Macintosh, IBM PCs, and UNIX operating
systems are required, along with a BS/MS in science or a technical
discipline.  Job code UT-SSE.

   As a publicly-held corporation located in  La Jolla (San Diego),
Sequana is proud to offer a stimulating scientific setting along with
highly competitive salary and benefits, including stock options.  For
consideration, please mail or fax your resume to:

Sequana Therapeutics, Inc.
Attn: HR/Job UT-LDB
11099 North Torrey Pines Road
Suite 160
La Jolla, CA  92037
Fax: (619) 452-4378

EOE.

The opinions expressed here do not represent the opinions of SEQUANA THERAPEUTICS.
Douglas Gurevitch  -   douglas at sequana.com