Help! Reusing Qiagen-tip

Torsten Boerchers borcher at uni-muenster.de
Sun Feb 11 10:15:18 EST 1996

Dear Morten,

in such situation its always the best to
check the bionet archive. This is easiest
done by moving to http://www.bio.net

and there to the subtopic:

Access the BIOSCI/bionet Newsgroups

There you can pick up the relevant newsgroup
and do a full text search.

Another link (but not restricted to bionet)
is Dejanews at http://dejanews3.dejanews.com

By this means you can at any time take advantage
of the huge amount of information stored in the
newsgroups.

Hope this helps

Torsten
                          Torsten Boerchers                            /
    _/  _/_/_/ _/_/_/    Institute of Chemical- and Biochemical Sensor/
   _/  _/     _/   _/   Research (Molecular Biology Group)           /
  _/  _/     _/_/_/    Mendelstr 7, D-48149 Muenster, Germany       /
 _/  _/     _/    _/  Fax: +49-251-980 2890 Phone: +49-251-980 2880/
_/  _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/  E-Mail: borcher at uni-muenster.de              /