Need information about 2 expression vectors

Manfred Maier t2539 mmaier at
Mon Feb 12 10:54:37 EST 1996

I need following information about two mammalian expression vectors:

Vectors are :	pCO2 and pMT2

1. What kind of resistance marker is harboured in these vectors, probably it
is an ampicillin resistance. Without this information I cannot propagate it in

2. Informations about the multiple cloning site and length of vector.

Those vectors are not commercially available in Germany and the foreign group
of which I had those vectors are presently not willing to give this

My name is Manfred Maier  and E-mail is : Manfred.maier at

I hope that anybody knows something about those vectors. Thank you in advance
for your efforts.