Needed: mammalian expr. vector with NcoI

Michael Szardenings msz at bmc.uu.se
Tue Feb 13 04:43:56 EST 1996

Fellow netters,
is there any vector available for expression in mammalian cells, that has a
unique NcoI site, that may be used for cloning. Alternatively any vector will
do it, that has no NcoI at all. All vectors I have found so far contain 2-3
NcoI sites somewhere in their sequence, it should not be a problem to insert a
suitable site behind the promoter. I am just afraid of removing all the extra
sites from one of the available vectors.
Thanx
		Michael
**     ** ***   ** ******** * Michael Szardenings                       *
***   *** *****        ***  * Biomedical Center, Pharm. Pharm.          *