Wrong buffer with restriction enzyme

bbraun at ucla.edu bbraun at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 14 01:32:03 EST 1996

Rodney,

This should work fine.  My only thoughts are to be sure to
include carrier tRNA or glycogenif the DNA quantity is not
high, and to wash the pellet at least once with 70% EtOH
to remove any residual salt.

If the correct buffer has more salt than the buffer you added,
it is also possible to simply adjust the salt concentration by
adding the appropriate salt to the digest.

Good luck,

Benjamin Braun