RDA of cDNA

bbraun at ucla.edu bbraun at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 14 01:38:52 EST 1996

We published a paper using RDA in Mol. Cell. Biol.  I would be happy
to answer any quesitons about the method.  We continue to use it
and in general are satisfied with the technique.  David Schatz has
a detailed protocol, as do we (Chris Denny's lab) (David mentioned
he has distributed a few hundred so far!)

Check out Hubank and Schatz's paper.  There are a few other interesting
ref's but I don't have them in front of me.

The really hard part is trying to figure out what any of these differentially
expressed genes mean!

Benjamin Braun
bbraun at ucla.edu