Monoclonal Antibody: commercial purchase

Wayne Duck wayne-duck at phy164.physiology.uab.edu
Wed Feb 14 18:58:05 EST 1996

Ed Castro wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I was wondering if anyone could advise on companies involved in the
> production and testing of monoclonal antibodies.  My lab has the
> protein and we would rather use monoclonals rather than polyclonals.
> Has anyone used a commerical service or otherwise with which you
> were happy with?
>
> Any info on this matter is appreciated, and thanks to all in
> advance.

Most universities have a core facility for that sort of thing.  You might
check there first, or maybe at a neighboring university.

Wayne Duck
Dept. of Physiology and Biophysics

guest2 at phybio.bhs.uab.edu
http://neill.physiology.uab.edu
http://neill.physiology.uab.edu/wayne
http://neill.physiology.uab.edu/wayne/auball.htm "War Eagle"

"Houston, Tranquility base here, The Eagle has landed."