capillary PCR machine

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Thu Feb 15 03:07:02 EST 1996

'lo Vicky,
   I've used a Corbett Research capillary PCR machine for a couple of
years and was very pleased with it.  There is a little extra handling
to place the finished products into vials/tubes afterwards but the
speed of the machine makes up for that.  I don't know if they sell in
NZ, however, they are based in Sydney, Australia and unfortunately I
don't have their number or actual address available - misplaced it
(the machine was where I previously worked) - I'm sure they're in the
phone book. I now use another Company's machine but it is a tube model
for performing different things.

Disclaimer : I do not have any association, finacial or otherwise,
with the afore mentioned company.

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #
   RMIT - City Campus                                    # Q Q #
   GPO Box 2467V, Melbourne  Vic  3001                   #  o  #
                                                          # ~ #
   Telephone  : 03 9660 3136                             ##<->##
   Fax No.    : 03 9663 6087                            #       #
   Email      : p.falckh at rmit.edu.au                   # #     # #
   "No matter how tall your grandfather                  #  \/  #
       was, you have to do your own growing"              # /\ #
                                                         ooO  Ooo