luciferase vectors

Mark R. Miglarese miglaresemr at pfizer.com
Thu Feb 15 16:36:24 EST 1996

I don't know about a commercial supplier, but you can ask Dr. Bernhard
Luscher at the Institut fur Molekularbiologie in Hannover, Germany.  He
made a series of plasmids using the minimal herpesvirus tk promoter
upstream of luciferase for studying transactivation by c-Myb.  My former
advisor (Dr. Tim Bender, Dept of Microbiology at the Univ of Va) should
also have it, but we originally got it from Bernhard and you may need
permission from the source (although I don't see why). Make sure you
request the construct without inserted MREs (Myb Response Elements).

Good luck.

Mark R. Miglarese, Ph.D.
Cancer Research
Pfizer Central Research