Freshman chemistry

Robert Horton horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Fri Feb 16 13:46:24 EST 1996

Aaron Pawlyk (aaron at ccat.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: oRutebuka (oRutebuka_at_medicine at CCMAIL.LLU.EDU) wrote:
: :
: :      Is anybody out there who may give me an indication of what is
: :      available through internet which may benefit freshman chemistry
: :      students?  Thanks in advance.

: Personally, I'll think you'll find everything you need to know in your
: textbook.  You don't really need the Internet for this.

Party pooper! At least oRutebuka should look at Los Alamos Nat'l Labs'
Periodic Table at

http://www-c8.lanl.gov/infosys/html/periodic/periodic-main.html

Ain't science fun?

---
Robert M. Horton
http://134.84.47.3                                       Have a :) day

"Scotty, try flushing the radioactive waste into the ventilation system!"