Using Resources - Apology.

Zophonias O. Jonsson zjons at
Sat Feb 17 08:38:53 EST 1996

In article <4g2jm0$8no_001 at>, klenchin at (Dima
Klenchin) wrote:

> And I feel like those "heated responses" are ridiculous. As you pointed out,
> there is _no_ appropriate ng for biomol jobs. There isn't many job hunting
> posts on b.m.m-r. Therefore, they can't be viewed as a sourse of noise in the
> group (especially when keeping in mind that traffic is not really heavy).
> Folks, please, don't fight the problem that does not exist.
> If there will be too many posts like yours, it will just indicate the need
> for the separate group, which will be (I'm sure) immediately created. This is
> the way usenet evolves. does indeed exist and I counted 99 actual postings
there.  I am not sure if it is an effective way to find a job, but the
group is there and it seems to be very appropriate for biomol jobs.  If
all the posts there were posted to this group I think it would be at least
a small problem.  Let's face it, there's a lot of young people looking for
jobs out there and until now they have not posted to methds-reagnts.  If
people generally want postings like this it's fine, but that should at
least be discussed.  I would vote against it.  Let's stay focused.

Zophonias O. Jonsson
Institut fur Veterinarbiochemie               Tel: (41-1)-257-54-75
Universitat Zurich-Irchel                     Fax: (41-1)-362-05-01
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich