Help: Degree of Differentiation

Rachmat Hidajat rhidaja at umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 19 19:47:39 EST 1996

Currently I'm analyzing data of transfected cell lines (C-33A, G-401, HeLa,
and human foreskin fibroblast). The degree of differentiation of the cell
lines may be one variable affecting the transfection results.
Could somebody tell me the degree of differentiation of those cell lines,
i.e., fibroblast is more differentiated than C-33A, G-401 is more
differentiated than HeLa, and so on, so that I can rank the cell lines based
on the degree of differentiation.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Rachmat Hidajat
(rhidaja at umanitoba.ca)

PS: Please reply by e-mail if possible, since I don't visit this newsgroup
everyday.