Help please: Sequence of pT7-5

Dr. Jutta Reidlinger jhr5 at le.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 11:54:15 EST 1996

Hi Netters,

does anyone out there have the sequence of the multiple cloning site of
the pT7-5 expression vector?
I couldn't find this vector in the literature or in MolBio catalogues.
If possible, mail the answer to me rather than post it, because I don't
read this newsgroup very regulary.

Many thanks in advance,

Jutta

*    Dr. Jutta Reidlinger            //                                      *
*    Department of Biochemistry      //          Phone: +44 116 252 3461     *
*    Adrian Building                 //          Fax:   +44 116 252 3369     *
*    University Road                 //                                      *
*    Leicester LE1 7RH               //          Email: jhr5 at le.ac.uk        *