Blatant Selling of Myself!

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Feb 20 16:40:30 EST 1996

If only I can figure out how to use martin leach in the how to get a job
protocol....i'll be a made man...

cya

Martin

Szatmari George (szat at ERE.UMontreal.CA) wrote:
: In article <zjons-1502960922540001 at 130.60.120.12> zjons at vetbio.unizh.ch (Zophonias O. Jonsson) writes:
: >In article <4ft1kv$n5p at news.bu.edu>, leach at bu.edu (martin LEACH) wrote:
: >
: >> time has come for me to look for a job/postdoc
: >
: >Sorry to nag like this, but as far as I see this posting was neither about
: >nethods nor reagents.  You know about the newsgroups bionet.jobs and
: >bionet.jobs.wanted don't you?  I know posting to the widely read
: >metds-reagnts group will be much more effective but ....!
: >
: >I hope you find a job anyway
: >
: >Zophonias

: The way I see it the method is "how to get a job"
: and the reagent is "Martin Leach"

: Good luck Martin!

: -George

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu