Desperately seeking mini "Euro" tissue grinders

Michael Bausher mbausher at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Wed Feb 21 10:14:07 EST 1996

Walt--

Thanks for the reply  -- we have looked at the Kontes grinders and we use
ones like it for other  techniques.  I called Kontes and they do not have
the ones I need.   The beauty of the grinders I discribed in my message
is that the pestle can be suspended over the morter part by placing a
small Allen wrench or rod through the handle and centrifuging the whole
unit, all the sample is recovered with minimum dilution.

Thanks again,

Michael Bausher