Ethidium Bromide

Paul N Hengen pnh at cockleberry.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Feb 21 15:51:02 EST 1996

Roland Koelliker wrote:

> Does anybody know literature about toxcity and mutagenity
> of Ethidium Bromide?

@article{Hengen1994Juntibs,
author = "P. N. Hengen",
title = "Methods and reagents - Disposal of ethidium bromide",
volume = "19",
number = "6",
pages = "257-258",
month = "jun",
year = "1994"}

This article is available at my FTP site or through my homepage. I've also
updated the TIBS archive site to include several manuscripts which were
previously unavailable. So far, all columns up to and including that published
in the August 1995 issue can be grabbed at my FTP site.  For a complete listing
of articles published, get the file pub/methods/TIBS/tibs.bib