superbroth protocol finally finished

Dima Klenchin klenchin at macc.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 21 23:24:07 EST 1996

In article <4gg14i$crm at news.tamu.edu>, davesmith at bioch.tamu.edu wrote:
->Hello all,
->Recently there was a flurry of talk about superbroth growth of
->bacteria.  I admitted to having a protocol and several people were
->interested, so I typed up my protocol and embedded some graphics.  I
->specifically emailed it to the individuals who requested it.  If
->somehow you were left off of the list or if you wold like a copy of
->the zipped file, please send me a personal email.

Yes, I'm interested and will appreciate receiving your protocol.

Thank you,

- Dima