selling of oneself

Denni Schnapp ds4 at
Wed Feb 21 11:34:30 EST 1996

Hi everybody, I really think that using the largest discussion group on
BioNet to look for a job is square out of order, easpecially since
Martin is fully aware of the regulations which we want in place so we
can use the usegroups to discuss adequate topics. OK Martin, you are
forgiven because of all your valuable contributions and all the best
luck to you! But can't you see how this is going to invite a whole lot
of similar postings? It is mildly irritanting because I am in exactly
your shoes myself and I am tempted for one (here is to hidden adver-
tising...). Anyway, let's return to methods and reagents now, shall

Denni Schnapp
Gatty Marine Laboratory    			Fax: (0)1334-463443
University of St. Andrews			e-mail: ds4 at
St. Andrews Fife KY16 8LB