PSG5vector

liz_caetta at stratagene.com liz_caetta at stratagene.com
Wed Feb 21 14:25:22 EST 1996

     Dr. Murray and colleagues,

     Stratagene technical services does have a policy of replying to
     quesions either e-mailed or faxed to us within 24 hours of our
     receipt. If we do not have an immediate answer, we do send an
     acknowledgement of the question to the sender, letting them know we
     are working on their problem.  Occasionally we do experience delays in
     receipt due to problems with network servers along the line.  Please
     rest assured that once your messages arrive they are given our full
     attention.

     If you have any problems or have not received a response from
     Stratagene, please call us and let us know so we can begin working on
     your question and investigate any delays as soon as possible.

     Liz Caetta
     Stratagene Technical Services
     1-800-424-5444