Can DTT be substituted by DTE ????

Stephen P. Driska PhD driska at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Thu Feb 22 16:27:54 EST 1996

janke wrote:
: Does any body know what the difference is in using DTT
: or DTE? Are they similar enough to be substituted
: in most reactions? If not, why?
: Any help is welcome.

: A. Janke

: Please mail your answer also to my address, so
: that I do not miss it. Thanx
: janke at lykos.gen.lu.se

	I think the original paper by Cleland discussed both reagents.
We use DTE because we found it cheaper somewhere.

--
Steve Driska, Physiology Department, Temple University Medical School
Philadelphia, PA 19140 USA (215) 707-3283
driska at astro.ocis.temple.edu
If I could think of something witty and clever to say, it would go right