selling of oneself

martin LEACH leach at
Thu Feb 22 12:53:09 EST 1996

Denni Schnapp (ds4 at wrote:

: Hi everybody, I really think that using the largest discussion group on
: BioNet to look for a job is square out of order, easpecially since
: Martin is fully aware of the regulations which we want in place so we
: can use the usegroups to discuss adequate topics. OK Martin, you are
: forgiven because of all your valuable contributions and all the best
: luck to you! But can't you see how this is going to invite a whole lot
: of similar postings? It is mildly irritanting because I am in exactly
: your shoes myself and I am tempted for one (here is to hidden adver-
: tising...). Anyway, let's return to methods and reagents now, shall
: we?

you just did! ;)

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: