Looking for Sequencing Service Company

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Thu Feb 22 12:55:56 EST 1996

Howdy,

several are listed at Biological Data Transport's Biotech Registry
(http://www.data-transport.com)

but from my experience USB have worked pretty well for us (although I now
prefer our core molecular biology center)

Martin

hshibat at ibm.net wrote:

: Hello!

: I am looking for the good companies who can perform the precise sequencing
: service of the tandem repetitive DNA.
: Does anyone tell me the good advice?

: Takanori Miura
: Taiko Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.