Protein gel

Ferland Louis H. ferlandl at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Sat Feb 24 01:19:36 EST 1996

Most people I know try to not load more than 50 micrograms. We tried
got only a mess. We finally had to find a different way to improve the
limit of detection.

Hope this helps,

Louis

On Fri, 23 Feb 1996, lmrc. wrote:

> Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 23:00:06 GMT
> From: lmrc. <lank-mrc at tigger.jvnc.net.100>
> To: methods at net.bio.net
> Subject: Protein gel
>
> To all knowledgables,
>     What is the maximum amount of total protein one can load on a PAGE gel
> for Western analysis??
>     Thanks for all your thoughts!
> lank-mrc at tigger.jvnc.net

Dr. Louis H. Ferland
Centre de Recherche, Hotel-Dieu de Montreal
Dept de Nutrition, Universite de Montreal
Phone: (514) 843-2757     FAX: (514) 843-2719