Left DNA out at RT...advice?

a.a. peters apeters at mustang.uwo.ca
Mon Feb 26 11:38:37 EST 1996

Hi All,

	a quick question here....last Friday I left two 1.5ml tubes
containing purified plasmid DNA in an ice bucket, which I forgot.  This
morning they were floating around, waiting patiently to be put back in
the fridge.  What do you think of this, wrt their quality?  BTW, I am
using the DNA for automated sequencing rxns...

	Signed,

		D'OH !!!

--
The reason the future is   |*|  AndyP  |*|   ...and the last dance
tolerable is because you   |*|         |*|   will be a slam dance.