IGF Type 1 receptor cDNA

Alan Sielicki sassieli at reading.ac.uk
Tue Feb 27 10:06:12 EST 1996

Hello everybody,

I'm Tini(3rd year PhD student at Reading University), and am
researching on the mechanism of IGF-II action on a human breast
cancer cell line, ZR-75-1. I'm planning to transfect the IGF
Type1 Receptor into this cell line very soon.

Can anybody please send me the cDNA for the IGF Type 1 receptor?
If anybody has some to spare, could they please contact me at
this address:

	e-mail= sarabnah at reading.ac.uk

Any positive response will be much appreciated and i will
acknowledge this in my future publications.

Yours truly,

Tini.