Superbroth for EVERYONE! (NOT)

gustilo at mail.med.upenn.edu gustilo at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 27 23:08:36 EST 1996

In article <313318FE.37C9 at simmons.swmed.edu>, walberg at simmons.swmed.edu wrote:

> I tried the following and it sure didn't work for me.
> Maybe I'm starting with the wrong file- I used the one posted here a
> while back.
> Is that the right one, or is there a different one?
> walberg at simmons.swmed.edu

this is part of the header of the one that worked:

From: davesmith at bioch.tamu.edu
Newsgroups: bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
Subject: Superbroth for EVERYONE!  sprbrth2.zip - sprbrth2.zip (1/1)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 01:36:45 GMT

I also notice that you are using Netscape to post this so you can do a
Save As when you find the correct article although Netscape tends to choke
on large articles.

the file when saved to my hard drive was approximately 380K. You should be
running system 7.x for drag and drop to work. If you are running earlier
system versions you can launch StuffIt Expander and Expand (command-E) the
file from within StuffIt Expander.

If all else fails and I have the author's permission, I will throw up a
web page of the text and graphics and post the URL sometime tomorrow.

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Archive/cmp/drop-stuff-with-ee-352.hqx
> > If you don't have StuffIt Expander, search for that file using this URL:
> > http://www.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/HyperArchive.html If you can't use
> > URLs just go over to the nearest info-mac mirror in your locale and these
> > files should be available in the cmp folder.
> >
> > 3. After installing Drop Stuff with EE, reboot the mac.
> >
> > 4. Append .uu to the downloaded Superbroth file and drag and drop it over
> > Stufftit Expander

this should read: Append .uu to the *file name* of the downloaded

--

Bicycle Crash Test Dummy for Hire
gustilo at mail.med.upenn.edu