Request for RELIABLE ssDNA rescue protocol for sequencing.

Prasad Kulkarni kulkarnp at coral.indstate.edu
Tue Feb 27 17:27:25 EST 1996

Hi folks,
I am doing ssDNA sequencing with Sequenase, and I find that I sometimes do
not get good yields of ssDNA.  I use the VCSM13 helper phage from
Stratagene, and have tried growing my clones on Tet plates as they suggested
but yields have not improved.  I am looking for a reliable protocol for
ssDNA preps which will give me more consistent results than I am getting
now.  If anyone out there has a reliable protocol that they are willing to
share with me, please send it to me at megprasa at thcme.indstate.edu  .
Thanks.

Prasad Kulkarni