Acridinium ester labelin

Paul Paul at bangslabs.com
Wed Feb 28 12:36:19 EST 1996

                      RE>Acridinium ester labeling                 2/28/96
Dear Joseph:

You may get your answer from this company:  Assay Designs, Inc. 1327 Jones
Drive, Ann Arbor, MI  48105-1820  Phone:  (800) 833-8651  Fax:  (313) 668-2793,
E-mail:   assaydes at pipeline.com.

I met them during the 1995 ASCB in Washington D.C. and they were showcasing
their Chemiluminescent Acridinium Ester System.   I don't know much about their
company, but they may be able to give you some protocols or suggest options.
Good Luck!

Best regards,

Paul Czech - Technical Service - paul at bangslabs.com
Bangs Laboratories, Inc.
979 Keystone Way, Carmel, IN 46032-2823 USA
Tel: 317-844-7176  Fax: 317-575-8801
"The Microsphere Zone"
[Web Home Page: http://www.bangslabs.com/blab]