Primers storage..

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Feb 28 18:50:07 EST 1996

In water -20C after 5 years they are still good....OD has to be measured
though .....I routinely measure conc. after each thaw..

Martin

George W Ohlandt (ohlandtg at musc.edu) wrote:
: I have had no trouble storing cDNA in treated water at -20C for 3+
: years.  Working concentrations of primers (20micromolar) I keep dissolved
: in treated water at -20C.  Concentrated stock solutions of primers I keep
: at -70C, which is also How I keep mRNA.

: George W. Ohlandt
: Medical University of South Carolina
: ohlandtg at musc.edu

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu