looking for source of cell & tissue extracts

Jennifer Anklam mranklam at morticia.princeton.edu
Wed Feb 28 08:21:19 EST 1996

I'm looking for a source of total cell proteins to use as controls in several experiments.  I hope to find total protein samples from cell cultures and tissue extracts from various species and organs including the following:

NIH 3T3 mouse fibroblast
Hela cells
RAW264.7 mouse macrophage
human endothelial cells
fibroblasts (human)
Jurkat cells
PC12 cells
MDCK cells
Hepa 1 cells
Pituitary cell extract

I'd like to find either a commercial source or establish a contract with someone who maintains one of these cell cultures and is interested in providing samples at a reasonable fee.  Please contact Jennifer Anklam at mranklam at morticia.princeton.edu     Thank you!