**ANYONE KNOW SOURCES OF THESE VECTORS?**

Rosanne Casu rosanne at dance.tap.csiro.au
Thu Feb 29 22:21:50 EST 1996

In article <4guapf$ecp at styx.uwa.edu.au>, Dr Mark Watson
<mwatson at uniwa.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

Hi Netters

Do any of you know the sources of the vectors below, I think they are
commercial but the info I was given was pretty bad to say the least

1) pCDNAneo size unknown but has a CMV promoter and T7 /SP6 flanking MCS
   suggested host is MC1061/p3 (ever heard of it?)
2) pGSTag a vector with a GST promoter and a thrombin cleavage site

These are the only details I have, thanks for your help

Mark,

re pGSTag: do you possibly mean the pGEX series of expression plasmids.
They containing the coding sequence of GST and thrombin or factor Xa
cleaveage sites.
These plasmids are commercially available from AMRAD Pharmacia.

Hope this helps.

Rosanne

--
Dr. Rosanne Casu
CSIRO Division of Tropical Animal Production