C-DNA Vector recomendations?

Dr. Leonard N. Bloksberg L.BLOKSBERG at GENESIS.CO.NZ
Tue Jan 2 23:50:05 EST 1996

I am preparing to make a cDNA library.  For the particular purpose at hand,
I wish to make a random primed library in a plasmid vector from Non-poly-A
selected RNA.  What is your favorite kit or method for this type of library?
Please send ref. citations of your source and success, or company source of
reagents.  Please respond directly by email to avoid clutter, I will post a
summary if requested.  Please specify if your info is your own experience or
hear-say.  Thank you.

Leonard Bloksberg
L.BLOKSBERG at GENESIS.CO.NZ