His-Tag Ab???

Dr. Arthur L. Kruckeberg bmbckh at biovax.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 11:33:09 EST 1996

Try Qiagen inc. They supply a an anti-hexahis antibody though some
workers in our lab have found it to cross-react with other proteins of
E.coli. Sorry I can't be specific which proteins. Qiagen have also just
introduced a nickel-alkaline phosphatase based conjugate which doesn't
require a secondary antibody. Qiagen's address is 9600 De Soto Ave.,
Chatsworth, CA 91211, USA. Tel. 800 362 7737
Hope you are successful
Chris

   a.k.a.

Chris Hoyle

University of Leeds             phone +44 0113 2333172
Leeds LS2 9JT                   FAX   +44 0113 2333167
Great Britain           e-mail bmbckh at biovax.leeds.ac.uk