Pharmacia WWW site open!

martin LEACH leach at
Wed Jan 3 12:58:55 EST 1996

Hi netters,

breaking news....from the Biotech Rumour Mill....

Pharmacia's WWW site is now active and available....

check it out at

p.s. I have no affiliation with Pharmacia...just excited as y'all will be to
surf their site

p.p.s. check out the Rumour Mill....for late breaking news such as this....I
have my ear to the aether

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: