Pharmacia WWW site open!

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Thu Jan 4 00:10:24 EST 1996

In article <4ceg4v$pqm at news.bu.edu>, leach at bu.edu says...

>Hi netters,
>breaking news....from the Biotech Rumour Mill....
>Pharmacia's WWW site is now active and available....
>check it out at http://www.biotech.pharmacia.se
>enjoy
>
>Martin

...nah, can't "enjoy" it at the moment.
For those of you with slow/unreliable/non-Netscape connections,
don't worry as this is still a glorified catalogue (they even
reproduce the diagrams but really really really small
- and not downloadable as separate images).
I had previously e-mailed Pharmacia when they operated
from their Japanese site and specifically asked them to
put more usful technical information there (I didn't receive
any reply).  At least it is somewhat better than what was
on offer on the Japanese page (which was just a load of adverts).
	Hopefully this will improve in time.
		Bernard

[Who is satisfied with Pharmacia's products but not with
 their technical support (or prices) ]

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.