grant & funding newsgroups/websites?

Wed Jan 3 19:30:04 EST 1996

Greetings and Happy New Year,

On 3 Jan 96 17:26:37 EST Richard Converse wrote:

>Hello everyone!
>   Wanted to know if anyone out there has information about newsgroups
>&/or webpages which provide information about grants/funding opportunities
>for postdoctoral, predoctoral, and undergraduate submittors....
>                     Any information would be greatly appreciated!

We keep lots of this kind of information on our web site.  Go to:

and click on any of the following:

     o Science Employment and Grant Issues
     o UseNet News (Public Access)
     o US Government and Grant Resources

You should find some web pages that will be useful.  Have a great day.
Best regards,  Shaun

  = Shaun D. Black, PhD   | Internet address:     shaun at =
  = Dept. of Biochemistry | University of Texas Health Center, at Tyler =
  = World Wide Web: =