Clone Manager

Klaus Salger salger at
Fri Jan 5 13:57:09 EST 1996

W.J. Mawby (mbwjm at wrote:
: 	We have seen a software package called Clone Manager v3.12.
: by Scientific and Educational Software. We have no other details
: but would like to purchase a more recent upgrade but have no other
: info on the company. Can anyone help.

: Will Mawby

Here is the address:

Scientific and Educational Software, Inc.
P.O. Box 440
State Line, PA  17263 USA

phone: 717-597-5307

They will send you a demo of the DOS or Windows versions of their programs
if you are interested.

Klaus Salger                phone : +49 (0)89 5902 -502
Zoologisches Institut       FAX   :                -450
AG MacWilliams              e-mail: salger at
Luisenstr. 14
80333 Muenchen

my homepage: