College DNA Experiments

judi_heitz at stratagene.com judi_heitz at stratagene.com
Fri Jan 5 11:09:06 EST 1996

     I'm in charge of Stratagene's educational materials division.  We
     have a number of inexpensive kits that teach recombinant DNA
     information as well as ELISAs and TLC; it depends on what level and
     what you'd like to teach.

     If you'd like more information, please email me with an address and/or
     fax number along with more information and I'll send you the catalog
     and provide as much help as I can. Or call Stratagene's technical
     Services at 800/424-5444 and ask for the educational materials
     catalog.

     Judi Heitz
     Educational Materials Division
     Stratagene Cloning Systems