kinetics of ITP incorperation by RNA polymerases

Matt Thomas Thomas at molbio.uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 5 14:21:06 EST 1996

I have been searching around medline for a referance on ITP incorperation
by any RNA polymerase. So far I have turned up nothing.  I have all ways
heard in classes and at meetings that ITP was supposed to have a higher Km
then GTP but I have never seen the ref or any work on this. Does anyone
out there know if this work was ever published or is all just hearsay.

Thanks alot

Matt Thomas

thomas at molbio.uoregon.edu

--
Who has time for a cool sig when you are in grad school?  :)
Thomas at molbio.uoregon.edu