Transgenic Handbook

Michele Bernasconi Bernascomike at ezinfo.vmsmail.ethz.ch
Sun Jan 7 07:48:43 EST 1996

Manipulating the mouse embryo: a laboratory manual
Bridig Hogan, Rosa Beddington, Frank Constantini, Elizabeth Lacy
Cold Spring Laboratory Press (ISBN 0-87969-384-3)

A very good introduction to mouse genetics, embryology and transgenic
techniques. I found everything I needed in it. It contains several
protocols, in the Maniatis-style. It might be a little expesive, but
it's worth of it.
Michele Bernasconi
Univ. Zurich, Dept of Pediatrics, Div. Clin Chem ,
Steinwiesstrasse 75, 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel +41-1-266-7550, FAX +41-1-266-7169