HIS-TAG Purification of Nuclear Proteins in Tissue Culture

Nikolai Chitaev nikolaic at VISAR.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Jan 9 11:58:00 EST 1996

> To: methods at net.bio.net
> From: findley at u.washington.edu (S. Findley)
> Subject: HIS-TAG Purification of Nuclear Proteins in Tissue Culture
> Date: 8 Jan 1996 23:33:54 GMT
>
> Can someone point me to a protocol for isolating His-Tagged muclear proteins
> from mammalian Tissue culture cells please? I plan on using a Nickel column.
>
> Particularly I would like to know:
>
> The amount of column matrix to use per million cells' nuclei.
>
> A general protocol for mammalian nuclei would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Seth Findley

I`m not quite sure that the will be the particular article about purification of
nuclear proteins, but the article of Janknecht at al. (PNAS, 1991) covers
purification of mammalian proteins on Ni-NTA agarose very well.

Nikolai
http://128.252.119.253