Where to Post Used Laboratory Equipment of Sale

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Mon Jan 8 15:22:14 EST 1996

I think Biological Data Transport may support this
in their Announcelink Section of their WWW site

http://www.data-transport.com

Martin

Scott K. Boyer (skboyer at ccgate.dp.beckman.com) wrote:
: Our laboratory recently acquired some equipment from another lab whose
: PI's retired.  Some of the equipment we will never use but is in mint
: condition and would be of benefit to other researchers.  Does anyone
: know if there is a newsgroup or Web site that handles used laboratory
: equipment.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

: Thanks

: Scott K. Boyer, Ph.D.
: Beckman Instruments, Inc.
: Fullerton, CA