ligation of blunt PCR products

Eric DELABESSE delabess at infobiogen.fr
Thu Jan 11 14:47:42 EST 1996

Aplify your PCR with Vent polymerase (New Englands Biolabs) which gives
blunt PCR products which is different from Taq polymerase and clone in pCR
Script (Stratagene) which a blunt end cloning vector.
Good Luck.
In article <4d1bf4$ojr at academ00.mty.itesm.mx>, calaniz
<calaniz at academ01.mty.itesm.mx> wrote:

>Do anybody knows if there is a method for efective blunt end ligation of
>PCR products? please I need it for my master degree thesis in protein
>engineering.
>Thanks
>
>Cecilia Alaniz

DELABESSE Eric                          PHONE : (33-1) 44-49-06-75
Unité CNRS URA 1461                     FAX : (33-1) 44-49-06-76
"Médiateurs de la régulation            e-mail : delabess at infobiogen.fr
des systèmes lymphoïdes et
hématopoiétiques"
Universite Paris V