UK Supplier of BIO 101 products

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Thu Jan 11 16:14:04 EST 1996

check out their new www site...they may have some info there

http://www.bio101.com

Martin

Anthony Tomlinson (tomlinson at pplros.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: Hello,

: Stratech Scientific infrom me that they no longer supply BIO101 products,
: does anyone know if there is a new distributor? I'm particulary
: interested in
: their pre-mixed yeast media products, is there an alternative supplier of
: yeast
: minimal media mixes (yes I'm lazy!).

: Ta
: Mike Dalrymple