Sequencing query

Simon Dawson Simon.Dawson at nott.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 05:08:50 EST 1996

Hi there,
         I posted a query about a problem DNA template a week or so back
asking if anyone had novel ways to get good sequence from difficult
templates. My reactions seem to be work well but they dont resolve properly
on the gel.
  I had an email from someone regarding the use of formaldehyde (formamide?)
sequencing gels to get round this problem. Has anybody else heard of this
method cuz I cant seem to get in contact with the person who suggested this
method via the email address they gave me. If anyone can offer a suggestion
as to where I might find such a method I would be forever in your debt :)
  Thanks for any help in advance,

          Simon.

--

Dr. Simon Dawson       TEL:+44 (0)115 9249924 ex. 44789
Dept. of Biochemistry  FAX:+44 (0)115 9422225
Queens Medical Centre  Email:Simon.Dawson at .nott.ac.uk
Clifton Boulevard      http://www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~mbzspd/Simon.html
Nottingham
U.K.                   "Back off man, I'm a scientist!" - Bill Murray.