Fidelity DNA sequencing

Mr. D.J. Cain dcain at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 12:26:19 EST 1996

Dear Newsreaders ,

I have been asked by a collegue to post a request for information about a mannual DNA kit called Fidelity produced by Appligene . It is not one i have had any contact with so would be very keen on feedback of either a posative or negative nature .
I would be most grateful if respondants could reply directly via email so as not to give free advertising to the product or to publically run it down . I will summarize the responses and post it back in a weeks time .
many thanks in advace for your help .

David Cain

email: cain at icr.ac.uk or dcain at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk