looking for CYTOKINE SCIENCES

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:00:05 EST 1996

try 1-617-742-6528
fax: 617-742-6528

Martin

Keith Akama (akama at nwu.edu) wrote:
:

: Hi.  I am trying to find a company called Cytokine Sciences,
: which is located in Boston, MA.  They sell an antibody in
: which i am interested.

: If anyone knows of this company and can point me in its
: direction, i would appreciate it.  Their phone number would
: be fine.

: Please return reply to either this newsgroup posting, or
: better yet, directly to me via e-mail at:

: akama at nwu.edu

: Thank you very much.

: - Keith Akama
:   Northwestern University.