Boehringer WWW Site Open

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:33:54 EST 1996

Hi netters,

Another exclusive from the Biotech Rumour Mill
(http://155.41.115.114/jumper/rumor.html)

Boehringer Mannheim Biological/Biochemical Products Division have
now officially opened their web site (was yesterday 1/15/95).
I don't have their domain name...but you can reach the site directly by
using

http://206.53.227.20

enjoy

Martin

Disclaimer: I am not employed or have ever been employed by boehringer. I do
not own shares in their company. I'm not related to anyone in this company. I
have not received any products, money, or discounts from Boehringer to post
this message. I have never had an extra-marital affair with any of their
employees.

The Biotech Rumour Mill is a free service. I do not receive ANYTHING to
maintain it.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"