Boehringer WWW Site Open

martin LEACH leach at
Tue Jan 16 11:33:54 EST 1996

Hi netters,

Another exclusive from the Biotech Rumour Mill

Boehringer Mannheim Biological/Biochemical Products Division have
now officially opened their web site (was yesterday 1/15/95).
I don't have their domain name...but you can reach the site directly by

Disclaimer: I am not employed or have ever been employed by boehringer. I do
not own shares in their company. I'm not related to anyone in this company. I
have not received any products, money, or discounts from Boehringer to post
this message. I have never had an extra-marital affair with any of their

The Biotech Rumour Mill is a free service. I do not receive ANYTHING to
maintain it.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: